Sunday, November 20, 2016
The Flint Baptist Church will be preparing
Thanksgiving Meals for Shut-Ins and the Needy
We will begin preparing the meals at 1:00 PM and
will deliver the meals when we have the meals ready.
After delivering the meals we will return to the
church and have our Thanksgiving Supper at
Please bring meats, vegetables, desserts and
drinks for our meal. The chicken and dressing will be
provided by the Ladies of the church.
Everyone is invited to attend this special event.
Christmas Shoe Boxes
We will be providing shoe boxes for the Morgan County Volunteer Center
for needy boys and girls in our county. We will have the shoe boxes ready for you
to pick up on Sunday, November 6. There is a gift list of items needed for
the different ages of the children in the boxes. Fill the boxes with the
items you have purchased for the age child you would like to help.
Please return the shoe boxes to the church no later than
Wednesday, November 16.
FLINT BAPTIST CHURCH
4119 Hwy. 31 South - Decatur, AL 35603
(256) 353-7429 - Church
(256) 353-7419 - Fax
- 9:00 AM Choir Practice - Sanctuary
- 9:30 AM Sunday School/Bible Study - Education Building
- 10:30 AM Morning Worship- Sanctuary
- 5:OO PM Choir Practice - Sanctuary
- 6:00 PM Evening Worship -Sanctuary
- Prayer, Praise, & Bible Study (Prayer Meeting for Adults) - 6:30 PM - Sanctuary - Upstairs
- Youth Praise & Bible Study - 6:30 PM - "His Place" - Youth Coffee House - Downstairs
- His Kidz - 6:30 PM - Children's Church Room - Downstairs
Updated Friday, December 2, 2016 7:55 PM
Wind: 0 mph mph
Proud Member of: